While adequate marshalling is in place and first aid and assistance is available throughout the route, as an adventure racer it is advisable that you are self-sufficient and that you adhere to the rules of the road at all times.
- Basic First Aid Kit with at least 1 x Bandage, 1 x Ambulance Dressing & a selection of Plasters. 2 metres of Duct Tape will suffice.
- Foil Blanket/Survival Bag.
- Sufficient Drink & Food for your Event.
- Course Map & Whistle.
- Knowledge of course. Map reading skills not necessary as course will be well sign posted but be familiar with the course route.
- Warm/Wind/Waterproof top.
- Cycling Helmet & repair kit.
- Buoyancy aid for Kayak section (Provided at Lilliput).
Might Need (Weather Dependent):
- Hat & Gloves
- Extra warm top
- Small ruck sack or bum bag to carry all of the above.
In the event of a competitor getting injured or not been well we would expect fellow competitors to offer assistance.