Format of the Day
Saturday – 15th July 2023
Approx. 15 Mins Before Your Race – Race brief at the Transition Area.
15:00 – All gear must be removed from transition area.
Race Category Start Times
Bib Number Collection Times
N.B: Please do not arrive before your allocated bib number collection time.
- All participants are expected to compete fairly and competitively.
- All participants are expected to abide by rules of the event.
- As the roads are not closed you must adhere to the rules of the road.
- In the event of an athlete getting into difficulty, please offer assistance.
- Please ensure you have proper gear & mandatory kit.
- Please co-operate with all stewards, Marshall’s & officials.
Please adhere to Social Distancing and coughing etiquette for the duration of the event. It may also be mandatory for all participants to complete our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Self-Declaration form either online (this will be email to you) or on the morning of the race. This will depend on government advice at the time of the event.
There are toilets facilities on site along with a first aid/medical centre.