Saturday – 20th July 2019
08:00 to 09:30 – Late registration.
09:15 – Late registration in Lilliput Coffee shop closes.
09:30 – Access to Lilliput Adventure Centre by car closes.
09:40 – Transition area closes.
09:45 – Race brief at the Transition Area.
10.00 RACE START
10:00 – 1st wave Kick Ass (Further waves may apply depending on numbers.)
10:45 – 1st wave Bad Ass (Further waves may apply depending on numbers.)
11:30 – 1st wave Mini Ass (Further waves may apply depending on numbers.)
13:00 – Food Served
15:00 – All gear must be removed from transition area.
- All participants are expected to compete fairly and competitively.
- All participants are expected to abide by rules of the event.
- As the roads are not closed you must adhere to the rules of the road.
- In the event of an athlete getting into difficulty, please offer assistance.
- Please ensure you have proper gear & mandatory kit.
- Please co-operate with all stewards, Marshall’s & officials.
While there will be complimentary post event hot food for all athletes, there will also be snacks & teas/coffees available in our coffee shop for your supporters or back up team. These will all be reasonably priced.
There are toilets and showering facilities on site along with a first aid/medical centre.