Saturday – 18th July 2020
08:45 to 11:00 – Bib Collection.
Approx. 15 Mins Before Your Race – Race brief at the Transition Area.
10:00 – 1st wave Ultra (Further waves may apply depending on numbers.)
10:45 – 1st wave Sport (Further waves may apply depending on numbers.)
11:30 – 1st wave Mini (Further waves may apply depending on numbers.)
15:00 – All gear must be removed from transition area.
- All participants are expected to compete fairly and competitively.
- All participants are expected to abide by rules of the event.
- As the roads are not closed you must adhere to the rules of the road.
- In the event of an athlete getting into difficulty, please offer assistance.
- Please ensure you have proper gear & mandatory kit.
- Please co-operate with all stewards, Marshall’s & officials.
Please adhere to Social Distancing and coughing etiquette for the duration of the event. It is also manditory for all participants to complete our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Self-Declaration form either online (this will be email to you) or on the morning of the race.
There are toilets facilities on site along with a first aid/medical centre.